Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Blended with DI Pouch Wipes
Ecolab Klerwipe 70/30 IPA is a sterile knitted 100% polyester wipe impregnated with 70/30 IPA blended with deionised water. The alcohol is 0.2 micron filtered, then filled and double bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom and irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25kGy. Klerwipe 70/30 IPA is a rapid solution for disinfecting small surfaces and equipment. Packaged in a peel-able pouch, each pouch contains 30 wipes that provide high absorbency and consistent application. Klerwipe 70/30 IPA contains no chemical binders, ensuring no chemical residue is left behind on surfaces after each use.
Features and Benefits
- Efficiency: Large pack ideal for high sessional use.
- Health & Safety: No need to spray and wipe, decreasing the risk of VOCs inhalation.
- Use: For use on small cleanroom surfaces.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Virucidal and Fungicidal.
- Format: Available as pouch wipes. Open and reseal with peel-able covering.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.